After 10 years, I still cannot believe that I get paid to cuddle puppies…it is an absolute joy! Most of my existing furry clients started with me as tiny puppies, and over the years I developed a Puppy Programme to monitor their development and progress. It has been fascinating to observe how very
different the breeds are and be able to adapt my programme to cater for their individual needs
Programme covers 8 weeks to 12 months
• Focuses on preparing your puppy to fit in with you, your family and friends, your home, your life-style and life outside that safe environment
• Includes training reinforcement, socialisation, play-time, grooming, “Home Alone” time, walking in the park and introductions to vet, groomer, horses, bikes, joggers and Teddington’s dog-friendly cafes.
• Does not replace the puppy classes and training you have arranged…hence reference to training reinforcement.
Prices on application
Allow us to whisk your beloved pet away
• In one of our specially adapted dog-friendly PetMobiles
• With 3 favourite chums
• To saunter/stroll/run/play/sniff/dawdle/chase/jump/swim in one of London’s most beautiful Royal Parks, Bushy Park
• Escorted by one of our trained, caring, fun-loving, Royal Parks licensed, dog-mad team
…and then return him/her safely home…contented, tired, happy and perhaps a little grubbier than you left them earlier.
You are going away on holiday for much deserved rest, relaxation and fun. And you want your pet to enjoy the same, don’t you? So drop your dog off with a Paws for Thought host family…
• Friendly, caring and experienced hosts...a lot like a favourite auntie and uncle
• Dog-friendly home and garden…fully vetted by Paws for Thought
• Insured by Paws for Thought
• Regular updates whilst you are away…eMail, WhatsApp or text
• Drop-offs and pick-ups between 8am and 8pm
…and look forward to a very happy reunion!
Stroll in the Park...